GAMINGHUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V

Go down

Grand Theft Auto V Empty Grand Theft Auto V

Post by Miles "Tails" Prower Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 pm

I love GTA V Online and I have every Car, Bike and Weapon in GTA Online. I play on PC, I used to play on Xbox One. And I regretted going on pc. I hate modders and every time I go in GTA online on pc, a modder is in the session.  

One time I was having fun with my crew in a invite-only session. A modder that I didn't invite somehow got in our session and blew everyone up.

Last year, I was excited when the Oppressor MK2 came out. I buyed it as soon as it came out. A guy called i-really-wanna-kill-you blew me up with a freaking pistol while I was on the oppressor mk2.

Yesterday, a griefer was killing people with a  oppressor mk1. I tried to killed him but he didn't die. I fired like 10 RPGs at him and he STILL WASN'T DEAD YET! lol!

I am a more active GTA Online user.

I have killed a total of 3738 people. I have been trollin people since 2013 and I have completed story mode.
For more GTA nonsense, Watch this GTA Online Wasted Compilation:

Last edited by Miles "Tails" Prower on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : N)
Miles
Miles "Tails" Prower
Admin

https://gaminghub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum